REAL: Women is a Resilient Leadership Development Programme that focuses on developing the resilience of female leaders. This programme is delivered in partnership with Hannah Wilson.
Duration: 6 months
Format: Virtual / On-Line (Using Zoom)
- Confidence and competence in your resilient leadership, in both cognitive and emotional factors
- Knowledge of how to lead yourself and others through change and uncertainty
- Improved self-awareness and awareness of others
- Identify a personal leadership stretch, the most relevant area in your leadership to work on.
- A plan to meet your development stretch.
- Achieve a performance goal directly related to your personal leadership stretch.
- Meet and learn with similarly motivated individuals.
6 x webinars (120 mins)
6 x 1:1 coaching (60 mins)
6 x group coaching sessions (60 mins)
Resilient Leader Elements
Resilient Leader Development Programme Coaching Tool
Understanding and application of the Resilient Leader Elements:
Clarity of Direction: People know where they are going and why they are going there
Leadership Presence: You have “presence” even when you’re not in the room
Awareness: Everyone, including you, works at their best, resulting in higher productivity and motivation through challenging times
Resilient Decision Making: You have the best chance of making good decisions when it really counts